About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Im A DT for Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends !

I am really really excited about this , I have been trying to get on a design team for a very long time now , and to be able to get a chance , I guess its getting on one at the right time , because all the other times I have tried to get on a design team , I always kind of knew it probably a good thing I didn't get on because things going on with family or friends , but now my life has slowed down , just a little I know this was definitely meant to be! I can't wait to show you all and bring you on board to some fun stuff in the scrapbooking and crafting world with friends. : P

Thanks Jennifer you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment