About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey Everyone ! Haven't posted in a while : o

Hey everyone ! I am sooo sorry I haven't spoken to you guys in a very long time . Theres no excuses so Im not going to give you any LOL! Anyways I have been busy with interacting with people again . I feel that sometimes if not all the time , that Im a hermit in the desert . I have been trying to turn over a new leaf and start going out with friends and meeting new people . Im starting to really enjoy the second half of my life since the kids took off to college , my time is definitely my own . Its awesome ! It took a really long time to get to this point . The picture above is of Venice Beach . I love going here , ever since I was a young girl. Dave and I love to go down here whenever we can . We always say we should get a little 2 bedroom place out there , because we always hang out and people are so talkitive and nice and crazy and weird , but we're use to that LOL! so its all good . This was a wonderful end to the day watching the sunset through the palm trees in Venice Beach .

Thanks for listening ! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment