About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Taking a break from the art studio & what a good life !

I have really been bustin' a move lately , with my cool bags Im gonna be selling on Etsy . So I told Dave we're gonna start hiking everyday now just to give our brains a break . This was just an amazing time of the end of the day , it completed Daves & I's day .

Lately there have been blog hops that ask what are you thankful or grateful for ?
I am grateful for this sunset everyday , I live in a beautiful place in the high deserts and the weather right now here in the lil' town of Agua Dulce , Ca. is very " Crispy " thats the perfect word to use because thats how icey it feels out there , which I haven't felt in a while. I have so missed chili nites , so Im thankful for this very much. Im also grateful for my family . I adore them , I love my soulmate with all my heart and I love & adore my daughter & grandbaby , the Universe couldn't give me more than I already have , OH! and my precious kitty Bondean ,and my funny ol' dog Ms. Panda Woo.

thanks for stopping by ! : P Maryann k.

6 comments:

  1. You go girl - love the gratitude photos - keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies !@Geri totally I will , I love taking photos .

    @Sonya ,yeah you have to give yourself a break, cuz the anxiety gets you all the time,and when you take a break its so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to this! I love my walks in the woods with my dog and cat and a chance to just "be".

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo Valerie
    http://valeriehart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Valerie ! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! : P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so grateful that my love was able to come home for some r&r before he goes back to work, all our furry friends that have become family, and that i still have tea bags in the box. ;)
    love your blog M!

    ReplyDelete