About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Its been a heck of a hot day !



So here it is summer and luckly my kids are off doin their stuff for the summer because my house is an absolute mess! We are doing a kitchen and add on remodel and its been a doozy to say the least. Im very excited , my hubby Dave and I have took the time to design and pick out all the stuff from the tile to the appliances on a reasonable budget so all is working out pretty well , but you really got to be hands on , you can't really just leave the guys to do all the work because they almost always forget the smallest thing like putting back the insallation or what I always ask " Thats not important right there ? " and they go , " oh yeah! your right let me ask the boss ", so Dave and I made it a point to be here through the whole day watching out for those minor details , these guys are great though , dont get me wrong , I've got to know them in the last 2 months and they are all really great guys with alot of ruff times they have been through , that I realize Im not the only one who has obstacles in my life and I feel assured that I will be ok in my hard times. So back to my house , I have no kitchen they have yanked that out , and as you can see my kitchen will now be a bigger kitchen , which use to be my porch. My new wall is going up and its about at least 100 degrees outside and these guys are workin' . I always supply them with cold water. Now this wall down below has been the biggest nightmare of all . Its been put up and taken down about 3 times because for some reason we cannot get this puppy straight . Hopefully this next time around will be all right , we're prayin' .
Anyway you all have a great 4th of july weekend and stay safe! hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment