About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am having a great day bcuz of Suzi Blu!

So yesterday was really an awful day , I just felt so crappy and I didn't know if it would get better , I thought karma was seriously gonna kick my ass , for being a meany to a misunderstanding . Well this morning I went over to the person I was evil to and apologized for being evil toward them and explained myself and they excepted my apology . After that I had submitted my artwork to Suzi Blu because Im taking one of her classes and I had been waiting for her to critique my homework , she replied back today and said she loved it very much with the much in caps . That just made my day ! I realized that karma will get ya back as long as you patch up the the wrong you did in the first place . So God is a great power of understanding that if you understand what ya did wrong and you correct it , your gonna be alright . So Im gonna continue to do my art assignments i hope to do a blog hop festival by the Bad Girls which is a mixed media project and you win some goodies on that so Im hoping to be able to finish that in time , I think thats due on the 25th of this month so wish me luck!

Thanks for listening even if I might just be talkin' to myself : P

No comments:

Post a Comment