About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, October 19, 2009

So its been a while since I blogged , I don't know if anyone is listening or looking or watching , all I know is life truly is a big ass journey LOL! oops! Im cusing sorry , I really gotta turn over a new leaf on that if I want to be taken seriously . I have been just tryin' to get back into the swing of things , I stopped scrappin' for a while because I was missing something , I started getting into mixed media art , and got into artist such as Suzi Blu and kelly ray roberts , I find their stuff to be awesome and inspiring indeed . I love to scrap my memories and i will continue to do so I just needed my therapy away from it being that I just really needed to heal from my kids and how everything went with them after they graduated and it was just too painful to scrap all these happy memories that were gone away.Things have gotten better between them now their both off to college and my grandbaby is gona be 1yrs old . When I think about that its really weird,because a year ago we were in some bad times with our daughter , I love her very much but it was a hard time back then , now were better and we get along now , their was a time that I didn't think we would get here , but we made it.



This picture means so much to me , it signifies where I was at one time and how I would like to feel the way I felt when I was their . I am slowly but surely getting back to that place and it took 3 aganizing months to get there but I have reached a certain modicum of peace so I have grown from all the pain . I got back to feng shui and tryin' to clear out my house of all the clutter that was left behind by my kids and the years that I was away from this beautiful neglected home in the desert. I started to paint my room green and put up an organizing unit in my closet. I also got started on a painting taught by Suzi Blu , Im taking a class with her online called le petite doll class and this is what I have so far...


What ya think ? Not to shabby ay ? well I need to make it more shabby Im not even close to done with it , but doin' this mixed media art thing has been nice , its allowed me to focus on myself for a change and I have enjoyed it extremely .

So I have been busy , I have even got into vlogging which is making videos and putting them on You Tube , I haven't been able to make one in a while but they have been fun .

Life has been a bunch of different feelings and emotions and I do try to be a good human being its just hard sometimes when you have many other human beings that try to test your natural being which is being purely nice and respectful and if Im not in the right place , I loose it . Im only human ...and I know that...but it hurts when I become this monster of a being that is truly not me . I hate goin' their...I feel like a ugly person .I hope not to be jaded for too long , I know its a test to my soul . I always get over it , and become the beautiful being I am .

Thanks for listening.....

1 comment:

  1. Art is so therapeutic!!! I'm glad you are doing the mixed media and the art journals!!! and I'm looking forward to what you'll do with Project 52 at Bad Girls....Thanks for coming to our Blog Festival! (I've been where you are...just be patient with yourself as an artist!!!)

    ReplyDelete