About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, June 14, 2010

It truly is a beautiful world , no matter how CRAZy it gets!

The last two weeks were really difficult , I know I have spoken about it here on the last couple of blogs , but now Im back in the desert and all is good . Life away from the problems of family , is amazing , its like being in heaven . I mean...look at this photo . This is what I wake up to every morning when Im away from the city where , " the family " live . Don't get me wrong , I love the city , but the minute I step into it , I can barely enjoy it , without , " the family " , summonsing us or Dave I should say to save someone . We have , sometimes , have not let them know that were in town , and it becomes an amazing day in the city .
I am working on a video right now , Im hoping to have it up at the end of the day , about how people can make ya feel like your crazy or I should say how we are all going crazy . Lets face it... the economy , people loosing their jobs , its taking its toll on all of us . Not to mention , how about us artist tryin' to be artist and everyone telling us its over or your too old to think you can do art and it go anywhere , this is what I deal with quite a bit . I don't EVER let these people make me believe for a second that Im NOT , I will believe until I die . Thats just who I am .
I want to tell all of you out there , as one of my favorite bands from the day said in one of their songs , " DON'T STOP!BELIEVIN' !" ," HOLD ON TO THAT DREAM YAY!"
This is so true ! Don't give up because the masses around you tell you that you should . Keep goin' , keep doin' , just because they don't believe in you doesn't mean you should stop .

Thanks for listening , not just for me but for YOU! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment