About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goin with the flow , in life,in art...

Hello friends ! So I have been dealing with my house remodeling and now its back on , " GO " , so Im excited about that , its been at a hault for a while now . In the meantime I have been doing my art , practicing music with my band , yes! for those of you who didn't know , Im also a musician , I sing and play the bass guitar right now , I also play keys and violin , but because band members have left the band I have took on the bass . I love it though , its a beautiful instrument . I also have been doing alot of my art as well , painting , art journaling , my videos ; just always being creative its a beautiful , wonderful thing . What I enjoy about all of this , is that , Im meeting all of you . Your all so amazing and talented , most of all inspiring .
While on this journey and watching all of you , I have noticed that we all get into a funk from time to time , I mean , we are all human , tryin' to make it all work and on top of it all still have time for our , " Creative Selves " , its all really hard to juggle it all . When I read someone's blog describing what their going through and basically saying how its getting hard to hold on , I feel for that individual , because Im right there with them . Life is gonna through ya a bone and then the next minute life is gonna through ya an obstacle . Even though , in that very moment you feel like your in hell , remember that its temporary , remember the moments when everything seems perfect , your gonna be back their again , its just this back in forth thang , of a good day or a bad day , you only hope theirs gonna be more good ones then bad . So .... hang in their , its all gonna be OK , it will be, and always remember get through life , through your ART ! : P

Thanks for listening friends ! luv Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment