About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Im the guest artist of the month on Bombshell !!!

Hello everyone ! Im so excited and proud to announce that I was givin' the honor to be the guest artist of the month ! Can you believe it ? Im so excited being I just love these stamps. So my mission was to make a challenge for the month so, I made the challenge be POCKETS!!! So all you have to do is make a card Halloween invitation to a party where the invitation goes into a pocket. Cool huh? well...I thought it was LOL! neways mozy on to the bombshell site and go and participate in the challenge , theres a prize to win some goodies .I will be posting another one as well.I will be back with more details . Have an awesome weekend friends and as always thanks for stopping by. : )

Thanks again!
Maryannk

No comments:

Post a Comment