About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is for the September challenge by Willowing Ning's Monthly Art Group


Hi Everyone ! This is a monthly art challenge that Tam has on her site called Willowing Ning
This last month Sept , challenge was " FLY" . This meaning was definitely a good one for me , to fly , is a wonderful thought to me ,because I feel that way everytime I give myself the time to meditate , so that is what this art journal painting means to me." When I close my eyes I fly ". Thanks Tam for the word for Inspiration . Tam is also so kind to be giving an art course for free called " The Heart of Art " . She felt for everyone who couldn't afford to buy her classes because of the economy being what it is lately , so she started this free course but if you can donate whatever you can would be appreciated . So go on over to the willowing link , and hey! if you can buy a DVD Tam would love that as well. : P

Thanks for stopping by ! Maryann k.



No comments:

Post a Comment