About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hangin' @ Starbucks in beautiful Palm Springs!

Hello my friends ! I have missed talkin' to ya , been busy with my reality of life , of business .
My family owns a bunch of properties all around Los Angeles & my inlaws are retired & just too tired of havin' to fix them up & rent them out , so my hubby & I have helped out by getting them fixed so we can rent them out to the travellers , so I've been out here in Palm Springs for the last two weeks , only getting a couple of days at home in the desert then back over here in Palm Springs . I have missed home but its so beautiful & warm out here that I really don't mind it . I practically live in Lowes LOL! ordering all this stuff for the condo , but the condo is coming out really well , I will be back with pictures of that to show ya . This morning I woke up & decided to head over to the Starbucks with my computer & my art journal get some art work stuff done for a change , since its been all about the condo this last two weeks . So being here has been catch up for me . Taking a break from work for my dreams . Life is what you make of it . I tell ya even though my life is not bad because the work I do is just renting out properties so that I can continue to not have a day job , I really can't complain , but! I really just want to dive into my art, and everytime I try , I have to stop to step into reality , the real world of do the work to continue to live the way you want too.
Anyways gotta go , I'll be back to tell ya whats up.

Thanks for listening !

Love MaryAnn k

No comments:

Post a Comment