About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back into my Art Journal Life! Its about time!

Hello friends ! I have missed talkin' to yaz! I in the last 3 weeks I have been in Palm Springs . Unfortunately not for fun but to be a watch guard for the remodeliing of the families vacation rental . Let me tell ya it was not fun , all I could think of was making art and hiking in the Palm Canyon . I got to finally only because I wouldn't be useful to the guys so I was able to sneak away for a couple of hours . This was for the art journal video Im making . I do miss making my artsy fartsy art journal videos , their one of my favorite crafts to do .I really wanted Dave to come along , but he said there was no way he could go , so I went by myself . The Palms are amazing I tell ya! The photo above is the art journal page I was doing for the video.


This place was just breathe taking! I just feel like Im meditating while Im walking.Its a beautiful place to be in your mind , it rejuvenates it .


Hearing the creek flow in its beauty was just so calming....



There wasn't a picture you could take that wasn't a good one this place was too beautiful not to catch a great photo . The Palm trees just kept smiling at me as the breeze swung them back and forth , side to side...they danced for me! : P


You felt & saw the past everywhere you went . You could feel the indian spirts guiding you through their trails as you walked them . These wigwahms really took me into the past and a very serene place my soul was...
I will be putting up a video hopefully tomorrow . I came back home on Thursday nite and I have been in a coma from friday to saturday . Today I actually was off my bed doing things around the house . I felt normal again! It was great to feel that feelin' again . I hate not having any energy .


This was the art journal page I did today while watching the Superbowl today .
As always , thanks for coming by here and hearing what I have to say . It truly means alot .

Until next time I luvs ya! Muahez!

MaryAnn K.

No comments:

Post a Comment