About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally settled back in to my home in the desert...

Hello friends! I have missed coming by & just talkin' to yaz , my life got really crazy where Art got stopped . I must say its the worst feeling . Since the kids went out on their own , I finally get to a point in my life where I feel free & finally dive into my art , without that much fear (LOL!) and just start doing it , then obligation kicks me in the ass! Not fair I tell ya! Why! is all I could say . So off Dave & I went to deal with things that my inlaws can't do anymore . I realized that I have to seriously organize my time . Write down list for my day and finish as much as I can . I have so many ideas , yet I haven't even got their with one of them ,not one! I wanted so badly to put my etsy up and just never did . I really feel like a failure , but I know that I just have to push harder. I know I will get there . I am an artist of all things and that is just what I will sell . I may not sell mass quanitities because I don't have the time to do that , with my music starting to take off ,so Im not home as much these days , but I do come home and when I am home thats the time to make stuff and get it out there . If I could only show you now! I have so many cool ideas! well..
in due time .

My to do list today :

1. tiddy up a bit so I can think .
2. clean up my email.
3. go through my mail pile & clean that up.
4. MAKE SOME ART!

Thank you all for stopping by , it means a bunches!

MUAHZEZ!

MaryAnnK.

No comments:

Post a Comment