About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well... Im getting back into the swing of art ,jus tryin' to stay there..

Hello everyone! So I hope all of you are having a wonderful 3 day weekend . Mine has been taking care of managing family properties , and boy let me tell ya! It ain't no picnic LOL!
But you know how it goes... ya just trudge along , and you get rewarded , like getting to just dive into your art . I find that its really hard to dive back in after dealing with so much crapola LOL! I hope to organize my time and my mind so that this won't be a continous issue for me . Neways!! so this picture above is a altered kiddies board book I was working on in Tams Art & Healing freebie class she has . This was about our childhood , and what we wanted for ourselves . It was a bit tuff , being my parents split up when I was so young and I never really knew my father or his family but! this was really healthy for me to do . When I got started today , this is where I was at , ready to begin this next assignment .



TaDa!!! Here is the finished page . I really need a braer , when I see Tam using hers , and talkin' it up on how much she loves her braer , and I see what it can do , I start salvating cuz I can tell that is the magic on top of it all . Got to seriously pick one of those up! So I did the whole credit card smudging process.. wah! wah! but it got the job done , and it doesn't look that bad right? I was very impressed with the transfer picture technique , it was a little intimidating but I got it! This was a picture of me when I was about 3 years old . I didn't realize how much my grandbaby looks like me . : )
So my final mission for tonite is to work on this other project Im working on . I have decided that the only way Im gonna be able to put out my art on my etsy to sell to all you fine people is to make 3 at a time of things that pop up in my head . So now I have limited myself to three different arts and make 3 of them each . I think I can do that...I do. So until next blog I hope to have the reveal of the creatations !

Thanks for listening as always!

Muah! XOXO
Maryannk

No comments:

Post a Comment