About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishcast Wednsday : What do you wish for the world...

Hello ! Greetings & Salutations friends ! Again not been hangin' with my wishcast sistas , so sorry , I have missed you much , I really have . This mornin' I woke up and said to myself , " Its wednsday ! make sure you stop by Jamie Ridler's Wishcast Wednsday ! " , and here I am ! How have you all been ? Anyways today Jamie tandlizes our minds with the question , what do you wish for the world ? Well , Peace and Serenity NOW!!! The planet feels us destroying her and all for greed , we humans chop up the rainforest to use the land , for more shopping malls and track homes , when these investors are told what they are doing , they don't care its money they want , not saving the planet . How about whats going on with Africa with building a freeway to get to a metal that a company needs for cellphones , they don't even care what this will do to all the animals in the safari; that I wish to see someday, but yet that might not happen, because it will kill off the animals and they will become extinct. Lets not forget the natural disasters like hurricanes , tornatoes , and just recently the earthquakes in New Zealand and Japan . Or leaks such as the oil spills in the gulf of mexico , the possible nuclear meltdown. This all effects our precious mother earth , that we owe our exsistence to .
So to answer the question I did an art journal page on it . What I wish for is Serenity for the earth and her people ( US! )
Sorry if I got all righteous , but all this stuff just makes me feel so hopeless at times , because those of us who try by recycling , conserving water , it really isn't enough when you have corporations destroying the world with tons of money behind them , and how do we stop them , when all they have to do is buy people to walk away .
Until next time Wishcasters I love you as always and thanks for listening and stopping by!

Luv & Muah!
Maryannk

4 comments:

  1. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image. Don't lose hope!

    As you wish for yourself (and the world), so I truly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself & the world, so I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for the world, I wish for you also. x

    ReplyDelete