About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wishcast Wednsday : what do you wish for this summer?


Hello wishcasters! How are you today ? Well we meet again for Jamie Ridlers Wishcast Wednsday , where she askes us ,what do we wish for this summer ? Wow! that question is just so big to me , don't you think ? A summer is for 3 months and thats a long time to me! But! Today that answer is easy .

I wish for my Art journals to sell in my etsy shop ! Yes! It is the grand opening of my etsy shop as promised ! Im so excited to sell my art journals to all of you and others out there who just need to get it all out in an art journal . Like I have said before , its great therapy , a form of meditation , and just so fun! Right now I am selling these quilted , comfy, cozy art journals that you can take anywhere , they're for the traveller so its perfect for the summer . Theres only two styles up right now , but I am making more as we speak , so theres more coming . This summer art journal your summer journey ! Especially with my quilted art journals .

So My wish for this summer is to sell lots of art journals to all of you and others out there !

Until next time , I love ya all ! Muah! Thanks as always for listening and art journal and if you think you don't know how , don't worry , when you buy one of my art journal you get free how to videos where I travel with my art journal , show you what kind of kit you need to make art journaling fun and easy , its really not hard to do , and no experience necessary .So mozy over to my etsy and pick up your art journal today!

Thanks again I luv ya a bunches!
Maryann k

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new shop!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on this new adventure!
    As Mary Ann wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art journals will sell. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! Your journals are adorable and I wish you all the best with your shop!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Mary Ann wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks wishcasters your the best! : P

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too. And may many hearts find their way to your Etsy shop thereby creating a nice big demand which outstrips supply :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes, Mary Ann! Happy Summer! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete