About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Check out my Free e-course when you purchase one of my handmade art journals!



Hello everyone! I have joined a blog called Artsee Bloggers . It is really nice when other artists/bloggers help eachother out , and I must say Geri Centonze has always been a really talented , cool gal that I met in an e-course we took together .Since then , she has come a long way in her art , shes just amazing .You can check out Geri's art here by just clicking on her highlighted name .

I am offering a free e-course called the Travelling Art journal . I do alot of traveling around & I always take my art journal . I realized that this was something I could teach . I show you while Im out & about in my get aways how to journal , you don't need experience , nothing in my art journal is rocket science , its doodling & words and a little pasting of pics from time to time . I also show you what supplies to take with you , your kit . What to look for to art journal . Theres no reason to get stuck in your travels , in fact , it should always be fun & easy . To get the e-course all you have to do is buy my handcrafted art journals on my etsy , then I invited you to my group and you are on your way! The e-course starts on july 31st so you still have time . The group is very private being that Im making these journals so there is just so many I can pump out at a time , so its almost a private class for free!

I hope you will join me on my journeys to show you how you can do it on your journeys!

Happy Travels! Look forward to you joining my e-course ! : )

Luv,
MaryAnnk

BeFreeDesigns here on my etsy ,buy a handcrafted art journal by me & get a free how-to e-course on the travellin' art journal, we'll have fun ! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment