About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Movement with Jamie Ridler : p

Hello everyone! Its been a while since I posted here . My life got busy,or should I say , I have chosen to be busy LOL! so it kind of got in the way of my bloggin'. Neways, I have decided to join Jamie Ridler on her monthly journey,and this month it is on "MOVEMENT". She's talking about , just getting out or just moving like on a treadmill or hiking ,walking etc. Just moving your body to make ya feel good . It does , I try to hike as much as possible. I just can't do the excerise thang , the thought of going to a gym doesn't sound fun to me . I love hiking! Thats how I move.Its a great way to get the oxygen going in your lungs , clearing your mind , its like walking meditation . The picture above is of my family & I in Big Bear again,and everytime we go out there , we make it a "MUST" to hike . The last time we hiked up here it was still dry , now fall is here and we have snow up in our Cali mountains,its exciting to see the seasons change and feel the crispy cold air on your face & see the beautiful snow.
So yeah! I will be hiking today , you should try it if you get a chance , even if its just a little bit , it will make ya feel good mentally and physically. I hope you will stop by Jamies blog & join us in "MOVEMENT" it will make ya feel good & all the gals who participate are awesome!

Thanks for listening , it means alot. : )

until next time,
Maryannk

1 comment: