About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wishcast Wednsday : What is your greatest wish?

Wow! Can't believe that I have blogged two days straight LOL! Its been a while Wishcasters . How are all of you ? I have missed blog hoppin with you all . Im glad to be joining all you wonderful peeps today . Today Jamie asks us, " What is our greatest wish ? Its pretty simple and straight forward . My greatest wish is to succeed in the projects Im embarking on . I have been doing a documentary on Los Angeles artists & its been exciting , but scary at the same time so sometimes I go into these panic attacks of, " What the hell are you thinking! "LOL! at least I still continue to do it . Im also teaching a free e-course called the Travellin Art journal and I think to myself again, " What are you doing! " yet at least Im still doing that , in fact editting the next episode as I write this . Threw all the dought , Im still trudgin' along , I just don't like the head trips you give yourself,cuz you think its impossible but its not, its just alot of work is all , which is good ! I know... neways so the pic above is my camera shots for next weeks shoot with one of the artists in the documentary.
I am so glad I took the time to Wishcast today with you fellow Wishcasters , you always remind me Im not alone in the feelings and head trips that we get in life, thank you for reminding me that their is a group of lovely people that come together to cheer eachother on . : )

As always thanks for listening it means alot : )

luv Maryannk

Heres my latests video of my The Hive Gallery that Im the artists filmmaker at very proud to be one of the artists residents at this amazing art gallery in Los Angeles.


5 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    You deserve all the success in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you much success on your projects :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spreading "art love"!
    These are very inspiring projects, wish you all the success in the universe. *hugs*
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will succeed. :)
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wish and As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    I will post some pics of my travelling journal - when there is something to post. I do not feel that the bit I have done - is worth posting - yet.

    ReplyDelete