About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'lL tAKe YOu 2 ThE cAnDy sHOp , I'Ll ShOW yOU jUSt WAt I gOt! "


So here is my layout for the strip tease , the first Layout for Candy Shoppe Designs.The challenge was strips of papers,and the colors are also part of the challenge , This layout is about my daughter Krystal taking pictures of her friends , that is always kyrstals ritual , everybody is her muse , so I thought this was a great layout about my lil girl .


2 comments:

  1. Cute LO! Good luck with the CSD challenge! I hope to get to play along too. And your daughter sounds just like mine...always snapping pics of her pals! :) Hope you are having a great week! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stripping with us over at C.S.D. :)

    ReplyDelete