About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time for a challenge or two...

So I am soooo excited , Im about to embark on a couple of challenges , I can't wait! Im watching Rachel Ray about to go to the Food Network and put some recipes into my recipe box so I have all my recipes ready to whip out when my kitchen is done. So I am combinding two challenges into one . I usually do it with , Colors galore and Scrap out Loud! so here it is the colors are:

From Colors Galore...

So These are the colors Im gonna use and for the sketch and title will be the word of the week is:

" LISTEN "

And for the sketch is....


so this is it everyone now Im gonna continue to watch my Rachel Ray download some recipes and look at what pictures Im gonna use , talk to ya laters!



No comments:

Post a Comment