About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Check out my first project for Scrapbooking & friends with stamps by My Grafico!



Here is my first project as a design team member for Scrapbooking & Friends ! I used the stamps from My Grafico here is the link to go and get these fine stamps from :
http://www.mygrafico.com/stamps/valentine-39-s-day-stamps/prod_1581.html

I really enjoyed doing this very much . I love doing scrapbooking , but I just don't like following the rules that I have to do it in a scrapbook way , I like throwing mixed media art into it , so I have my art journal and I printed some pics that I have on my photo drive and printed them on matte foto paper , which is cheaper than the regular photo paper and its not heavy at all which is nice for putting in your art journal . I used acrylic paints and doylies from last years valentines day , and painted them on with matt medium , I also applied matt medium on my photos , so I hope this gives you an idea of how fun art journaling on a scrapbook type way , in an artful way is fun , I like the fact that I can take my art journal anywhere and just look at some good times when I want to be reminded of how lucky and fortunate I am to have a wonderful family . : P

Thanks ,
Mary ann k.

No comments:

Post a Comment