About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Zodiac Art journal of the New Year!

Its a New Year everybody! I thought , I know this year I had some New Year's resolutions . When it was New Years eve Dave and I went with Miss. Panda Woo on a hike . We decided to do it live on our mobile and while we were out their , we asked ourselves that question? What are your New Year's resolutions ? Dave had picked , " Just do it ! ", and I , " Live ! ". Daves thought on his words were , because when you wait to do it , your getting older so you might as well do it now! I told Sweep ( thats my nickname for Dave ) , what the word , " Live ", meant to me was , chose to be free ! Let go ! release yourself of all of it and be your truest form , that would be your soul personality , and just discover yourself . We both agreed that the New Years rezez , didn't have to be many, just whatever words we could have a conversation about .
On this New Year , I started a new project , and kept focused on all the art journal entry and all of what it means . This project I have embarked on is at Monica Zuniga's Ning group called , "Hands On Heart". Monica teaches classes and also has various groups , one being ; " Zodiac Art Journaling " . We have started with Capicorn which is from Dec. 22nd to Jan. 19th . So the picture above is my zodiac art journal entry to the group . I definitely understand Capicorns feeling and wrote my journaling about how I could relate based on the feelings I had in those couple of weeks that were very Capicorn . So that was fun , heres the link to , " Hands On Heart"
Come join us! we have lots of fun .

http://handsandheart.ning.com/group/zodiacjournaling

Unitl next time have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment