About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I feel like Im finally got a system , where things are gettin' done! Its a good thang! : P

So... I was busting a move yesterday , and lately I have been really tired because I have some fibroids I have to have removed and they are just sucking my energy , so Im always tired and its really hard for me to do alot , but yesterday I finally took some medication that I was told isn't good to take because the side effects but it was prescribed to me so I said to myself , at this point , it be best because I seriously need to get stuff goin' .Well I felt great , no fitigueness ,full of energy,I felt great for once , in a really long time . I got all my laundry done and put away and I did some pics on photoshop for my next project for the design team Im on for , " Scrapbooking and friends " , Im really excited to show you that when Im done . I should be getting started on that tonight sometime .
On a good note , I will be having surgery in March , which is also my Birthday at the end of that month , but I didn't mind because I just am so tired of being tired . Once I have this surgery done , I will be my normal self again , which Im really excited about . Alot of good things are happening for us this year , just have to keep reminding myself to keep to those goals , keep striding to get closer to completing . I felt great at the end of my evening last night , when I put my head down on my pillow I went into dreamland with a smile on my face , because i knew I had accomplished some stuff that day .
I hope today I can feel just as good and accomplised as I felt yesterday , not to mention watching John Mayer seranade me on the tv , wasn't bad , it helped alot LOL!
Thanks for listening! Mary ann : )

No comments:

Post a Comment