About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time to focus ....

Greetings & Salutations ! How are all of you ? Well... I have been doing alot of thinking besides my working hard on my crafty bag line that seems so far away to get to , everytime I set a goal for myself to put it out there on my etsy , I swear! life gets in the way . I really believe that I have to get into my art studio when everyones sleeping because then I know that no one will bother me because their all sleeping LOL! I kid you not! I woke up today and its 7:30am & the minute the hubby knows Im up, its " We need to do..." I just loose it! I go, " you know what I have stuff to do". Its been really difficult to get into my art , because to him its having fun, not working. I have decided to just step back & find myself, so I will probably not be doing as many videos anymore until I get my stuff up & running . I hate this feeling of not succeeding in just " DOING IT" , I don't feel like Im being taken seriously by anyone ,most of all am I even taking myself seriously? Im tired of talkin' and not doin' the walkin' into my dreams & my art. I believe my talent is real , I think all artists should believe their talent is real to them and go for it, but for me , I can't seem to get through my personal life, push through it and do it! I have decided that Im not gonna post anything on facebook except a journal here on my blog telling you how Im getting through it and hopefully be able to show you how Im getting my art out there and helping others like the runaway girls that I am suppose to be starting an art journal club with them this summer. I love knowing you all and I thank you as always for stopping by and hearing my thoughts . I know that alot of us are very much alike and we just want to know that we're not the only ones going threw similar obstacles. If I could take an ecourse on getting it going like Jamie Ridlers sparkle course , I would but , I don't have that kind of money to afford to pay for the course , so that is a distant thought to do . I have great ideas , I see that they are sellable , but when will I finish something and be able to put it up and sell them ? These are all the things I need to figure out. Stepping away should be a good thing , and journaling it here , I think will be healthy for me and let you see how I get out of my rut . I will be on Twitter so you will hear from me there but the only thing is not on facebook, I will just post a blog to let ya know whats been going on . I hope that I will help you all in your rut , & some of you have helped me in my rut , with recommending books and thank you so much for that , again it means alot , when you all speak to me and give me advice , thanks for caring : )
So inconclusion to this revelation, I know in my heart that I have talent . Im not afraid to say anymore that I am an artist , because I believe so , I have always been!
Its realizing that belief and thats a big battle that I hope to break very soon. So here is the beginning of my Time to focus journals !

Thanks for listening I love ya ! : )

Muah! XOXO

luv,
MaryannK

No comments:

Post a Comment