About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

time to focus journal 2...

Greetings & Salutations ! How are all of you ? Yesterday was a good day , I have my grandbaby Zan over for the memorial day weekend so I have been having lots of fun catching up as grandma , I rarely see my sweet stuff , well I see her with her mom & dad most the time , this is the first time in a while that I have had one on one time with the little one , & its been really nice . I did some work in the art studio first thing in the morning , then went to lunch with Dave & Zan at one of our favorite thai joints out here in Canyon country called Siam Rice.

We had our lunch which was , as always! very yummy afterwards we always get our fortune cookies which at this resturant for some reason always seem kind of real , strange I know , I guess because we want to believe that it comes close to the truth . So Zan is a pro already opening up her fortune cookie , but her favorite part is eating the cookie LOL!


So then after , we head over to the market & what do we always do when Zan sees one of those put your quarters in for a ride thingies ? So we tell her you can go on that if you are a good girl in the market k ? and she says, " O.K." and she was so guess who got to go on the merry-go-round ? Yes you got it! The Zan !

What Im starting to do more often than what I did before is , to start reminding myself what means alot to me , what I have to always cherish , what I should be thankful for in my life .My little precious family I truly am thankful for . I only had one child in my life that I bore , my daughter Krystal Rose. She gave me a beautiful grandbaby Zan aka Athena Rose and Dave gave me both of them . I never thought I would be a mom let alone a good one LOL! But I can say I turned out alright , I did and my daughter is a pretty awesome girl that Im so glad I had her . She taught me alot about who I was . I know that I didn't know who I was before her . I was trying to figure it out before I had her but , I just wasn't figuring it out quite right. Now I see my daughter with her daughter and I know why Im on planet earth now, for my beautiful girls and my soulmate Dave.
These are the reasons for me to be thankful , and to remember what I do have , the love for my little family & how much they really need me , and how I need them too ! Thanks for listening and stoppin' by as always I love ya!

Muah! XOXO
Luv,
Maryannk

No comments:

Post a Comment