About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Give Yourself time for the I, the me ,the am in your life.



     Greetings & Salutations my comrads of light , how are all of you doin ? Are we hangin in there ? Life can get crazy hectic  trust me I'm with ya on that I tell ya! I jus want to say , because I can't say it enough , you have to keep yourself in check everyday . Now some of you might say " well I don't have time for that " or " I'm too busy what do you know , you don't have a life obviously , if you have time to do your little art journaling " .Yes I have had women tell me these exact words . Some women , who think in this way think that they can't give themselves a little time , that it would be selfish to give themselves this time ,because it takes away from their family or they feel guilty if they think of the me, the I,the am.

 
        My Routine every morning . 

     Now let's not have a panic attack because I said I do this every morning , my routine can be different than yours . Yours could be after your work day , it could be during your lunch break , it could be before you go to bed . It's your choice , when you want to art journal , or maybe you do one page for a couple of days , however you want to do it , or when you have the time to do it that's when YOU DO IT . BUT IT HAS TO BE YOUR ChOICE ! No ones gonna make you do it except you . Only you have the power .

     It's not easy making time for the I , the Me , the Am with all the stresses of life . If you love yourself , you will make time no excuses . If you can make time for a bath or you can make time to get your hair done , you can make time to give yourself good mental health by meditating then art journaling or jus journal to set all the stress free & keep yourself stable & in check.

     I will be workin on an art journal video this week hope to have this one to yaz on Sunday .

     Remember beautiful earth beings to love yourself let go of the stress know that it's jus part of life it is what it is because that is life.
Until next time live life like it's your last & Namaste & all that jazz !


            Thanks for listening it means so much !

                  Luv,
                    
                MaryAnn 4rm Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment