About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sometimes I wonder...Am I worthy to me.....

In the last week ,after Thanksgiving,I got this overwhelming feeling,do I think Im worthy enough ? Its funny because I will have a thought that really is a question & it gets answered by someone that didn't know they were answering it in the first place , what some call a coincidence. This time the question was answered by my sweet kitty Bondeen . I was feeling unworthy and just out of place & then I started to talk to Miss. Bondeen , and she looked like this , of course I put my hat on her LOL! but her face answered my question . She thinks Im worthy , with that precious face how could I even dought myself . I guess because Im working on this bag line for the artist in mind and I just dought that anyone would like it . I started thinking , " I must be crazy to think anyone would buy this.", but then I ask myself...,"How do I know , unless I just try?" Then I start working on my art again , then I stop that to go down to the music studio and rehearse with my band. Then do it all over again the next day. I guess we just dought ourselves and unless you just break through that , the dought can stop you from succeeding , because you waste time in the funk , time just flies by and then before you know it the whole day has passed you by.
Well I just wanted to let ya all know whats been on my mind , I have so much to show you , yet I think because all of the family stuff goin' on around here , its been tough , I just can't seem to get a grasp on things lately , I know Im not the only one, but I hope to just overcome this yukiness soon , cuz well theres so much possiblities for me , for you....
Thanks for stopping by and listening : )
Maryannk

No comments:

Post a Comment