About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wishcast Wednsday:What do you wish for the New Year?

Hello Wishcasters ! I always enjoy talking to you all and sharing our wishes together , I learn that I am not the only human being that feels ,pain,sadness,struggles,love,joy ,happiness and beauty . Thank you for reminding me all these feeling are real in all our lives . So Jamie Ridler asks ," What do you wish for the new year ? " . To take the next step in my ART! What I mean by that is start getting it out there , I have started by submitting my art to magazines and lets see what happens with that , but also sell it , as well as my music with my hubby . The painting above is a painting I finished as my xmas present to myself a class I took a year ago with Suzi Blu her le Petite Dolls class . I finally finished it for my hubby's and I's 21 Annivarsary . Thats him and I LOL! We look cute huh ? I was so proud of myself to finish it , and now I just want to make more .

Thank you all for being such great people , I enjoy talking to you and getting to know all of you and your dreams and wishes , until next week have a Happiest New Year and AS YOU WISH FOR YOURSELF , I WISH FOR YOU ALSO ! : P

Thanks for listening ,
MaryAnn K.

9 comments:

  1. Nice!

    As MaryAnn wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, MaryAnn! This is my first time here and I wanted to say "Thank You" for your kind comment. I haven't written much about what happened with my daughter and grandson, but I wasn't sure I was going to make it through...I'm so happy you have healed and it looks like you are a tremendously talented person! I'm sure your art will do every well :)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painting! Just love the way it glows.

    As MaryAnn wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your painting! happy anniversary! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As MaryAnn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Take the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post and thank you for all the happy and caring thoughts sent our way
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Maryann wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Beautiful gift for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Welcome!!

    as You wish for Yourself ~ i too wish for You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies! Have an awesome Happy New Year! : P

    ReplyDelete