About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hey everyone ! Subscribe to The Travellin' Art Journal Series!

Hello everyone! Hope your havin' a wonderful Sunday ! I want to let you all know that the time is coming near to the launching of The Travellin' Art Journal Series .
Some people have posted on my facebook group there that they didn't know what it was/is , so I will explain what we do here :
The Travellin' Art Journal is about art journaling on the go . What this means is if you are runnin' around doin' your airons( sorry probably mispelled that) taking the kids to football,soccor practice , waiting outside for them after school, its learning to take your art journal on the go with you to get time in your art journal . I will be showing you :
1.) What easy supplies to take with you so travellin' with the art journal & kit.
2.) What type of art journal to get or take with you.
3.) There will be videos of how to travel & do art journaling while you
are on the go .
4.) I will tell ya what to look for to motivate your art journaling so you
always have a idea or topic to art journal about.
5.) And other secret fun projects because the holidays are coming!
6.) And Me ! Your coach cheering you on : )

So subscribe right here , this is a email that will be sent to you everytime I put up a new video of the Travellin' A.J. showing you how I get through my day and still find time to dive into my Art Journal , sign up you will be happy you did , and what do ya got to lose , ITS FREE!!!





I look forward to seeing all that you do while your on the go , see ya on the 1st of October !

Luv always!
Maryannk


No comments:

Post a Comment