About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catalyst 100 for Creative Therapy , "Whats the highlight of your week? "

This is a art journal page I did for a blog I am following called , " Creative Therapy" . This is my second catalyst I have done and it has been really fun and theraputic at the same time .This weeks catalyst question was,
" Whats the highlight of your week ? " Well its seems that every thursday , we didn't even plan it this way , it just sort of happened that way , my daughter and grandaughter always hang out with my hubby and I on thursdays . We always have an adventure , we either go to the Zoo and enjoy our grandbaby observing and discovering all the animals or we would go hiking , we just always have an amazing time . So I would say that thurdays are the highlight of my week . " We take off on thursdays ",
so we can spend time together , and I truly cherish those moments! : P

Thanks Creative therapy , for giving me questions that remind me of my being .

http://www.creativetherapy.wordpress.com/2010/02/17catalyst-one-hundred-and-one

No comments:

Post a Comment