About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Catalyst 99 : Whats something you wish you knew about your parents ?


I have been wanting to do a catalyst for a while from a blog Im following called ," Creative Therapy", this weeks was , " Whats something you wish you knew about your parents ?". This was one question that hit my mind pretty well . My parents had divorced about 2 yrs after this picture was taken . My parents didn't get along , not even for me , so I didn't see my father until I was sixteen , I was 5 when they divorced . I saw him the last time when I was 18 and I haven't seen him since . I wonder about him from time to time , I don't hold any anger or anamosity toward him , but every now and then , I ask myself , " who are my brothers and sisters ?", " , will I ever meet them ? ". I think the saddest thoughts that cross my mind is , " who were my parents when they were kids ? Who were my grandparents , how did they fall in love ? How did my parents meet and fall in love ? what did they want to be when they grew up? I don't know any of these things about them . Most of all this picture is the only thing I remember about being a family with them.

I would have to say the same answer as the guest artist for the 99th catalyst , Genevieve , What is your story ?
Thanks for coming over to my blog,
Mary ann k.

No comments:

Post a Comment