About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prompt 3 for A Year in the life of an Art Journal . " UNKNOWN "

I am really having fun art journaling . I just joined this group called , " A Year in the life Art Journal " , and I am really having fun . They post a new prompt every 15th and 30th of the month and all these artist are just so talented and when I go to see their art journal pages I just get so inspired and I race to my art journal so I can do mine! You all should really go and check it out , Im all about Da therapy and let me tell ya its the best therapy I have had ! Thanks Rachel for creating this fun group ! : P
Heres the link check it out! :
http://oneyearartjournal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment