About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday...not feelin' to good ,but still have a smile on my face.

So today I was sick , but it didn't stop me from joining my hubby for some green tea and sushi . I got myself right out of bed and head out with Dave to get some yummy fish . When we get their , I saw my plate and my tea that I was sipping on , and its a cold day out here in Cali ,so the tea was most definitely doin' me some good . Looking at my plate and chopsticks I couldn't wait , I felt better already! and then...


Tada! This roles were amazing! Dave and I had two a piece a little wasami and soysauce and pickled ginger to clean the palette and mmm...mmm...good! I felt alot better as funny as that is being that Im sick , and the green tea certainly helped a bunch , and I haven't had a bad reaction since... weird huh? neways until next time , thanks for reading! : P

I have new art journal pages coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment