About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wings for Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends DT group !


This was a art journal page I did for , " Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends ", art journaling has been my therapy through the good & bad times , I have tried goin' to a psychologist before and they have never really made me feel satisfied about how I was feeling . When I took up art journaling , I realized I could get so much off my chest just and also refer back to it to remind myself to let it go. I also like how when I do get over the head trip I was on , that I say to myself, " wow! that was a heavy time in my life , Im glad that was just a phase .",
So this page is about how I am free to fly , because my kids are off to college and I have had more time for myself to do more artful things and it really feels good! I love my kids , but just like kids who graduate from high school , they feel this freedom of being on their own and I was having a difficult time with that for a while , until recently , I thought , " wow! I am free to fly! free to let go & it's ok , my kids will be ok and I will always be their for them , but they have to learn to grow and on their own .
Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment