About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Im havin' a good time scrappin....

So I am having alot of fun with these challenges from all the stuff from the side bar . These are all the places I have either bought some stuff from and or do challenges on their site and they are always very challenging and fun so I suggest that you all swing on over and get your pictures out and start scrappin'. I just want to say , I always have a camera with me when I see my friends they always tell me , "why do you take pictures of everything?", I say , "because,for scrapbooking.",and I always tell them we should scrap,and for some reason it is always so hard to get them to get on board and scrap , so to all of you that inspire me all the time,hats off to ya!because that just means you make time for yourself to take your memories and make them pretty on paper. I think that lookin' at good times is such an importance to our minds , it reminds us that no matter how difficult times get , you can always look at the good times to make you feel better and that is so vital,I look at how much people are on anti-depressants and its overwhelming that theres so many people sad.I believe scrappin is Therapy. So on that note here is a sketch from Scrap out loud for this week:

The whole idea of this challenge is rip it good! so anything or everything das rip away!and the word of the week is " LISTEN " have fun cuz Im gonna! : P


No comments:

Post a Comment