About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Well I didn't end up using the theme below me instead...

I decided since Dave and I have been just us now a days I thought I would focus on him and I and the journey we have been on for the last 20 years . Its funny when i look back on the day we met , we had met at the country club in reseda , his band was playing and my friend Ellis was his drummer. I remember , when I saw him on stage he was the cute singer of course LOL! , I remember telling my friend Deana that I thought he was cute. Anyways , we've been together ever since. So I thought it only be right that I focus on our love , cuz it is what has kept us goin' and we have been through soo much together and we're still together so here is a layout I did , I turned it in to a challenge for Color combo galore , but today I will be puttin' it into the scrap out loud challenge with a little more flare. so here it is not exactly done but it had to be done enough for color combo their deadline was last night and scrap out louds is tonight , I'll come back and show ya the more done up layout later on cuz Im workin' on it right now.


So here it is kinda done ,the picture above , i guess the main photo is of us today , notice dave has a long beard today LOL! and the little pictures are when we went to Europe ,these were in Italy to be exact , we were soooo happy , I remember we didn't tell anyone in the family we were goin' until like...3 days before we went because we didn't want them to try to sabatoge it cuz they would have tried if you knew our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment