About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

well I have been recovering...

So this week has been veggie for me , ever since my friends from england came and went , I haven't been the same . I enjoyed their company, but I guess getting the Hollywood house ready for them and being their tour guide , plus tending to my remodeling of my house up here in the desert kinda took its toll on me . I took the time to recharge by listening to my depak chopra meditation tapes to bring me back to life ,its been helping. Neways , Im heading back to hollywood again to visit my daughter Krystal and then I will be back here later . I still have my lyric challenge to work on and I need to go and see what other challenges their are for me on other sites as well. I hope all of you are doin' great and remember to regroup so you don't loose it scrap and meditate , it does the soul wonders!

Nemaste! Mary ann

No comments:

Post a Comment