About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

So Im workin' on a layout challenge or two...

Its sunday and a beautiful day it is , I started my day with the typical cup of coffee , watched my morning shows which are L.A. homes and Wine Country , and off I went to finish this layout I've been workin' on , again remember I call it my therapy for a reason , it helps me realize alot of things about my life , one , that I have had a great one with my daughter and my soulmate whom I love both very much with all my heart. When I look back at all these pictures that were taken 4 years ago , its astonishing how we were so happy. Family isn't always nice , I know because right now I find myself healing from sooo much anamosity and regret that has consumed so many in our family that would come back to hurt us ,but we had always just pushed it aside and continued to try to be happy. Here are some pictures that show how easy it was for us three , who use to say no matter how unhappy everybody in the family was , our little family remains unbroken.

These is one of the pictures I will be using in this next layout :


krys (chris) was so happy to be in Europe ,we took a trip out there for her graduation present from junior high , she had just turned 14. We loved Venice. Krys would say Im gonna move out here someday to study art for a summer . Well... her decisions have changed since she graduated from high school .Im off to scrap it and I will be back to show you how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment