About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This was a layout I did for Bombshell Stamps...


I really want to get on this design team so badly , I hope my dream comes true, we'll see. I did this layout for a stamp co. called Bombshell , I just love that tattoo , muerto sugar skull look about their stamps , they work with the line of work I'm in which is being in a rock band , hangin' out with my homegirls after painting the town red and scrap about it. This layout I did was on a band my hubby was in back in the 80's , I have to say they rocked indeed , they kicked some serious ass on stage , good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment