About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Creative Therapy catalyst 101 & 102

Catalyst 102 : " What was the worst thing you did in your life ?"


The worst thing I ever did , is pretty hard to talk about because I was very young and stupid , and all these years , I have put it behind me and forgiven myself for what it was I did . I am thankful that I am a changed person , that I grew up and never did it again .



Catalyst 101 : " What was your childhood like ? "



My Childhood was very lonely . I was an only child for starters and my mom was a very paranoid type of parent , so I didn't get to go to friends homes , I was just cooped up with her , I didn't start to feel alive , until I was a teenager , which took me rebeling against being trapped at home .

No comments:

Post a Comment