About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I share My Happy Friday ! Inspired by Jamie Ridler

I have been meaning to join in on Jamie Ridlers Share your Happy friday , but I had been tryin' to catch up with all these other prompts I have been doin' , but alway had Jamie on my mind . I thought it would be really special for me to do it today because today is my birthday! I thought it would be special to do Share your Happy friday . I will put a video response up soon , cuz I do love doin' videos LOL! but for right now I will write what made me happy this week . What made me happy this week , was hangin' out with my daughter . Today I will be embracing my birthday spending time with my daughter and my hubby Dave . We will be doin' a movie , " Runaways ", and dinner at one of my favorite italian resturants called Pallermo's . I will have a video of that probably tomorrow .

Thanks for reading and embrace the beautiful day! : )




4 comments:

  1. I just turned 29 again 2 weeks ago! HAPPY Birthday to YOU! Enjoy time with your family and have a Happy week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I'm so glad you've joined in. What a deliciously delightful photo! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. What a beautiful family. Have a wonderful week filled with only happy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the Bday wishes , I have a video that I will be putting up on the vimeo site of my happy day , so stay tuned! : P

    ReplyDelete