About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Creative Therapy catalyst 103 :When did you 1st fall in love ?


Someone hacked into my blog , and molested it , so sad , that their are some people who have issues to tamper with a positive message I always try to give . So I will put it up again so that all can see that true love exist.

I never thought when I was young , that I would have ever found my soulmate , when I was in high school I always thought relationships were temporary . When I met my Dave I knew he was the one forever! I had met him when I was 21 at a club in Reseda called the Country Club and I have been with him ever since . We have been on one hell of a journey LOL! But! I wouldn't change anything about it , its been nice to go through all the stuff we've gone through with my best friend !

Sorry for the hack job , a lesson to be learned to sign out of your logins because on PC's people hack o' plenty !

Thanks for reading! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment