About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Heres two prompts for ," A Year In The Life Of An Art Journal "

This was the word , " Hope " .


Im really enjoying being in this group , everyone is really nice and talented and inspiring , and I have seriously been hooked on the prompts , this word , Hope , is really one that I do everyday . Its like a prayer really , I think Hoping is what I do all the time , its in my thoughts all the time .


This is the word , " What ".






This word is like a fantasy thought to my head . Well at least when I was thinking what it meant to me at the moment of when I was creating the page . I thought to myself all the , " What if's ?", and it was just what would it be like if I didn't have any responsiblities , but I have so many that my , " What if's ", are truly just fantasies .

No comments:

Post a Comment