About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creative Therapy catalyst 104: Advice to other couples

When you are married , it has a definition to me anyway , but I know that alot of other ladies would agree with me ; it means sticking it out through the bad times and the good times . Life is a journey , and when your married and for a while like Dave and I 20 years to be exact , its one heck of a ride LOL! I kid you not , but your eachothers best friend and you always remember to talk things out , never leave anything unresolved , and when it comes to your kids ,especially when they are teenagers LOL! Always discusss things and don't let your kids put you against eachother , its not good . When their at school or out , talk and work things out on how your gonna handle things with the kids . Oh ! and remember no matter how much you may both be a pain in the a** to eachother , that you love eachother and stick it out and hug eachother and be thankful that you got one another , I love my Dave and I couldn't see life without him , he's truly my soulmate .

Thanks for reading and check http://creativetherapy.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/happy-second-birthday-creative-therapy/

No comments:

Post a Comment