About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is MaryAnn , in a nutshell , Im just a city gal who left the city to live life in the desert with dreams and a family I love very much. Im just an artists , tryin' to live my dreams , go where they take me , and just see what happens.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

This prompt for , " Zodiac art journals " Pisces

I finished this on the first day of Spring , the last day of Pisces . Im not so intimated anymore with the whole girl dollie drawing thing , Im starting to get the hang of it . Im really enjoying myself and its really eased stress alot in my life , art journaling has really been my therapy . I try to get my friends to join me , but they are really super afraid to do it , or even make time for themselves . One friend is fears the drawing part , and the other fears the letting herself write what she feels part , I told her it doesn't have to be writting it can be just drawing , but she is just not into it , the weird thing is I met her when we were 18 in our first year in college in an art class we took together .
Anyways have a great weekend , Im off to do another art journal prompt , this one is for Suzi Blu , Im also making a video for this one so stay tuned . Thanks to those of you who stop by and check out my blog , I really appreciated it . I only want to get others who are like minded to see what you can do , because if I can do it so can you .

Thanks for stopping by....Maryann k. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment